What are you Avoiding because of your Bladder Leaks?
Are you tired of worrying or being embarrassed about your small bladder leaks?
Do they feel like they are taking control of your life sometimes?
Do you avoid going out or being active?
Do you worry about the smell?
Are you ready to take action and improve your leaks!?
An online, self-paced program to Resolve your Bladder Leaks, say goodbye to pads and hello to your freedom!
For women who experience small bladder leaks with things like coughing, sneezing, bending, lifting, jumping or running.
Most of us don't know where to start...
I'm not sure what exercises to do?
The ones I have tried don't work, maybe I can't be helped?
If you have asked yourself any of these questions, then this program is for you!
I developed this program to help you actually understand your pelvic floor and bladder leaks, and give you everything you need to resolve them with an exact step by step exercises you can complete on your own time, at your own pace, with different levels to work through depending on your unique situation.
An Online Pelvic Floor Program
- A proven program to strengthen your pelvic floor to improve your bladder leaks and reduce prolapse
- Do it from the comfort of your own home, on your own time, at your own pace
- For women of ANY age (great results, even over 80!!)
- A simple exercise and educational plan designed to restore your Pelvic Floor and resolve your bladder leaks- notice a difference within 21 days!
- A solution at your fingertips
- Life is busy- I get it. Complete in just 10mins per day, and learn to incorporate into your busy day!
- I've simplified things and made it easy to stay on track by teaching you how to implement your Pelvic Floor into your everyday going forward
- Developed by an experienced Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist
- Educational Videos on everything you need to know to stop your leaking & improve your prolapse
- Exercises- an easy daily plan you can complete in 10mins or less
- Easy tips and tricks you can implement right away
- Bonus educational videos on everything you need to know about your Pelvic Floor
- All your awkward questions- answered!
- Bonus optional workouts if you want to add additional strengthening or cardio
Join our Growing Community
I need to tell you that your program has been a life-changer for me!! In the past, I visited two separate physiotherapists to try and find a solution to my problem, but neither were able to help me. You were my last hope before considering surgery. The exercises, the explanations, the specific pointers, were spot on. With in a couple of weeks, I started to notice a difference. I will continue with the program on my own, hoping to see continued improvements.
Again, THANK YOU!!!! (age 72)
“I loved that I could do this right from home. I'd been having urgency, leaking and a bulging sensation since menopause and it made such a big difference! I highly recommend.”
My biggest take away – ‘it’s not just Kegels…’ There is so much more that we need to focus on when working on our pelvic floor. Our body is interconnected system. And second important point for me – we need to practice these exercises while moving our bodies, not in static positions.”
“I started this program to stop peeing when sneezing, coughing & working out. This was amazing! Now I can do jumping jacks or sneeze/cough in public and not have to worry anymore!"
“Lots of great information. Easy to follow program with life changing results. Thank you!”
"Oh my I think I’ve been doing the kegel on the wrong breathe the whole time! Thank you for such a thorough explanation!"
"This program is excellent. I can’t believe how much I’ve improved already & there is more to come. It makes so much sense & is far more effective than those old kegel exercises I’ve used for ages. Thank you Carly. You’re a life saver."
"This is amazing advice! It’s the opposite of what feels natural for me but makes so much sense. I have 30min commute to work so I am trying to practise this during that time :) thanks for explaining it so well and breaking it down"
"I actually declined traditional in-person physical therapy sessions for your highly specialized approach and knowledge base in this often overlooked area for women!
I definitely made the right decision- I can see and feel results!!!"
"This is exciting to hear! This program has not only been very insightful but motivating. I had pelvic floor therapy after my second child and my last physiotherapist pushed a completely different message, hence why I'm still here needing help. Thank you!"
"Thought I might need a bladder surgery but turns out I just needed to do the right exercises!”
“I take a weekly tap dancing class and have always needed a pad. After the first ten days, it was not needed anymore. This was despite all the jumping we do! Today I hauled my tires out of the car after getting my snow tires on, and no leaking at all with lifting and carrying!
Your course was a great mix of ‘why’ leaks happen physically with just enough ‘how’ to do things differently to prevent them. I really liked reading the days lesson and then watching you explain. You have a great presentation and teaching style, I loved how matter of fact your approach is.“
What will you learn?
- The biggest thing everyone is missing with pelvic floor exercises (its more than just Kegel's!!)
- Daily exercise plan to complete in 10min or less
- 2 things to do to stop leaking with coughing and sneezing
- One simple step to stop your small bladder leaks from happening with a movement (ex. leak with a lift)
- What you should do after every single leak to make them stop!
- What is prolapse and what you can do about it
- How your posture can affect your Pelvic Floor
- Why you are still leaking, even if you JUST went pee
- What to do when a strong urge to pee hits to stop a leak and make it to the bathroom
- Exactly what you need to be doing besides Kegel’s
- Why is my vagina farting
- How to stop leaks with jumping
- Bonus Core and Glute strengthening exercises
- Bonus workouts
- And much more!
- You get immediate access to an online platform to get started
- Access if from your phone, tablet or computer to work through it anytime, anywhere
- Watch, and rewatch as many times as you want
- Learn how your pelvic floor works, and 3-5 daily exercises you need to do (besides just Kegel's!)
- Notice an improvement within 21 days
How long does the program take?
I have prolapse too, will this still help me?
I've had leaking for years, will this still help me, or is it too late?
I've done Pelvic Floor physio already, will this still benefit me?
How quickly can I expect results?
Is there someone I can ask questions to as I go along?
Will this work for me??
Restore your Pelvic Floor is designed for women of all ages who want to take control and improve their bladder leaks, including:
- Women who’s leaking started Postpartum
- Women who’s leaking started or worsened with Perimenopause, Menopause or Postmenopause
- "I'm too old, this won't work for me" - YES it will!
Not ready to make a life-changing purchase?
Check out my FREE Resources: